Geeks With Blogs
Sean Rhone May 2008 Entries
Recently at work I had to track down some errors that were being thrown when trying to write out some files. The logs showed the path the files were trying to be written to but they were not in a valid format. So, I fould the line of code that built the path sPath = Path.Combine("C:\Logging","... I removed the variables and put in values. Looks straigt forward enough until I noticed that the second value had been chaged to "\ClientOne" in the database causing the code to look like sPath = ......

Posted On Friday, May 9, 2008 8:14 AM

Copyright © Sean Rhone | Powered by: